Special Event Application

Food/Beverage and Lodging Application

Mobile Home Park Application

Recreational Camping Area Application

Mobile Food Unit Application

Outdoor Grilling Information                              Outdoor Grilling Requirements

School Food Service Application

Institutional Board and Lodge Application

Ordinances:                                              MDH Statutes/Rules:

Food/Beverage                                                       Minnesota Food Code

Certified Food Manager                                        Becoming A Food Manager

Lodging                                                                   Lodging Statutes/Rules

Manufactured Home Park/RCA                            Laws and Rules for MHP/RCA

Pools                                                                        Minnesota Pool Code

Mobile Food Unit Standards

Construction Guidelines:

Countryside's Food/Beverage/Lodging Construction and Remodeling Guide

Contact Us:

1-844-630-9933 or Email

Other Links: